The subject of this discourse is the root cause and the solution of the crisis of our times. Because the results of our actions will match the level of our desires, we must conclude that it is the level of our consciousness that created the unfavorability of the circumstances within which we now live.
-Acharya Shriram Sharma
Part of what it means to be alive at the beginning of the 21st Century is bearing the burden of the awareness that the ecosystem of our planet, the web of life upon which we depend, is in jeopardy. To live in an authentic way today, we are required to integrate the reality of global crisis, not only into our consciousness and understanding, but also into our lifestyles, economies and social structures. Needless¬to-say, this integration will not be easy.
Coming to terms with the state of our global health is not easy due to the force of our momentum towards a lifestyle that willfully denies it.
Table of content
1. Who is Intelligent in Your Views?
2. Multiple Facets of Intelligence
3. Measures of Intelligence
4. Mental Concentration
5. Memory Loss - Causes & Remedies.
6. .Enrich Your Memory by Easy Practices
7. Mode of Living & Maintenance of Memory
8. How to Raise Intellectual Capabilities?
9. Inner Centers of Mental Power
10. Ayurvedic Treatments & Yoga for Intellectual Health
11. Appendix: Botanical Names of Referred Herbs
||Pt. Shriram Sharma Acharya
||yug nirman yojana press
||Yug Nirman Yojana Vistara Trust
||137 X 217 X7 mm